The price and bulk purchase of rosebud
The rosebud, originally a type of rose, is one of those plants that has many benefits and uses. Buds are very popular among people because of their fine aroma, medicinal properties, flavoring, and beautiful appearance. For this reason, the Herbal store buys large quantities of rosebuds to meet the demands of their customers.
The most crucial factor in the price of a rosebud is its quality, which specifies by several factors:
- Generally, the bigger the dried rosebud, the higher the price.
- It is a high-quality bud that includes only the head of the bud and not its stem
- The more saturated the color and the stronger color it is, the higher the price.
- The load of the bud must be the harvest of the same year. Otherwise, its aroma will be reduced, and it will not have the same aroma as the load of the same year.
- The city where the bud harvest affects its price, for instance, the best rosebud is commonly harvested in Qamsar, Kashan, Darab, Shiraz, or Lalezar, Kerman.
Types of rosebuds
This flowering plant cultivates in many countries, such as Bulgaria, Turkey, France, India, Morocco, etc. Along with these countries, Iran al plays a crucial role in producing rosebuds. It is one of the herbs that export a lot.
In Iran, rosebuds can be divided into two main types. One type has a medium price range, and the other has a higher price and quality, which we present below.
The rosebuds of the Lalehzar, Kerman
This type of rosebud is larger than other sorts, has rich colors, and has more fragrance, which makes it more expensive than other types. This rosebud is very proper for those who aim to export.
Darab Shiraz rosebuds
Compared to Lalehzar buds, this type of bud is smaller, lighter, and has less fragrance, but it also has a lower price, and because of that, it can be considered as an economic type of bud, depending on the target market that the major buyer chooses which of the buds to buy and present to their customers.
Generally, in the domestic market of Iran, we see more sales of Darab rosebuds, and Lalezar rosebuds have a greater share in exports.
Properties of the rosebud
In addition to its flavoring, beauty, fragrance, and other uses, the rosebud has many properties, some of which we mention here:
- Useful for skin health
- Reduce skin inflammation
- Remove boil
- Skin and lip moisturizer
- Strengthen hair quality
- Helping the process of slimming and weight loss
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Eliminate heatstroke
- Eradicate bad breath
- Relieve fever
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B
- Potassium and manganese
- Strengthening the immune system
- Remove kidney stones
- Antidepressant properties
- Anti-cancer properties
- Cure insomnia
How to buy dried rosebuds in bulk
To buy bulk rosebuds, you can fill out the product request form on this page or send us a message on WhatsApp so that our experts will respond to you and send you detailed photos and videos of the load if needed so that they can guide you better.
There are no reviews yet.