Price and bulk purchase of dried onion
The price of major dried onions depends on various factors, the most important of which is the quality of the fresh onions that we choose for drying, and other factors such as purity, onion color, etc. In this context, the Drynic team has always tried to supply the best quality of onion at the most suitable price to the major buyers of dried onion.
How to buy dried onion in bulk
To buy dried onions in bulk, you can fill out the product request form on this page or send us a message on WhatsApp so that our experts will respond to you and send you detailed photos and videos of the product if needed and can guide you better.
Properties of dried onion
- Help prevent osteoporosis in old age
- Prevention of all types of allergies
- Strengthening the immune system and preventing all types of colds and flu
- Treatment of ear problems and diseases
- Strengthen vision and prevent eye diseases
- Increase the quality of sleep
- hematopoietic (improving red blood cells)
Prevention of diseases with onions
Dried onion has properties that prevent blood clotting. This feature is due to the presence of certain chemical compounds in onions that prevent blood clots in veins and arteries, this crucial feature of onions prevents heart or brain attacks (stroke). Onion is one of the oldest and ancientest types of cucurbits in history, although it is no secret that even now onion is one of the most important food ingredients in any kitchen, and for this reason, it always has a hot market.
Onion drying steps
Onions dehydration has similar steps as other dried cucurbits, which we have mentioned for you in brief and bullet points:
- First, we choose the best onions
- Then we start washing the onions
- At this stage, we cut the onions into wedges
- Now we will dry the onion using a dryer